Words — 495 found
- Can you ride a horse?
2. horse racingOnly applies to うま, See also 競馬 けいば
3. promoted bishopShogi, Abbreviation, Only applies to うま, See also 竜馬 りゅうめ
4. HorseThe horse (Equus ferus caballus) is one of two extant sub... Read more
馬 【いま】、馬 【おま】、ウマ
いま: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. おま: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. idiot; moron; foolUsually written using kana alone
2. trivial matter; folly; absurdityUsually written using kana alone
- What a piece of folly!
3. stupid; foolish; dull; absurd; ridiculousUsually written using kana alone
- き 。
- I decided not to do such a foolish thing.
4. fervent enthusiast; nut; person singularly obsessed with somethingUsually written using kana alone, usu. in compounds
5. Mactra chinensis (species of trough shell)Abbreviation, Usually written using kana alone, See also 馬鹿貝
6. Baka (fool)Baka (馬鹿, ばか, or バカ) is a frequently used Japanese word m... Read more
莫迦 【ばか】、破家 【ばか】、馬稼 【ばか】、バカ
馬鹿: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 莫迦: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 破家: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 馬稼: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. horse racing
2. Horse racingHorse racing is an equestrian sport that has a long histo... Read more
1. absurd; foolish; stupid; silly; nonsense; ludicrous; preposterous; laughable; ridiculous
1. coach (horse-drawn); carriage; wagon; cart
2. Horse-drawn vehicleA horse-drawn vehicle is a mechanized piece of equipment ... Read more
うまぐるま: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. pommel horse; side horse
- The pommel horse requires more balance than strength.
2. saddled horse
1. horsemanship; equestrian art; (art of) riding
2. EquestrianismEquestrianism (from Latin equester, equestr-, horseman, h... Read more
1. horse riding; mounting a horse
- Great Britain is a land of gentlemen and horse riding.
2. mount; riding horse; saddle horse; horse one is riding
1. absurd; ridiculous; silly; ludicrous; nonsensical; asinine; foolishUsually written using kana alone
1. running (for election); coming forward as a candidate
2. going on horseback (to a battle)Historical term
3. going in person
- き 。
- He chose not to run for the presidential election.
4. letting out a horse; taking out a horseArchaism
1. RomeUsually written using kana alone
羅馬: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Rarely-used kanji form.
1. PanamaUsually written using kana alone
巴奈馬: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Rarely-used kanji form.
1. CubaUsually written using kana alone
玖馬: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Rarely-used kanji form.
1. MalaysiaUsually written using kana alone
馬来西亜: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Rarely-used kanji form.