Words — 50 found
- Can you ride a horse?
2. horse racingOnly applies to うま, See also 競馬 けいば
3. promoted bishopShogi term, Abbreviation, Only applies to うま, See also 竜馬 りゅうめ
4. HorseThe horse (Equus ferus caballus) is one of two extant sub... Read more
馬 【いま】、馬 【おま】、ウマ
いま: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. おま: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
Common word Links
1. coach (horse-drawn); carriage; wagon; cart
2. Horse-drawn vehicleA horse-drawn vehicle is a mechanized piece of equipment ... Read more
うまぐるま: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
3. ForageForage is plant material (mainly plant leaves and stems) ... Read more
馬草 【うまくさ】、秣 【まぐさ】、秣 【うまくさ】
1. to get on well (with a person); to be a good match with one's horse (e.g. of a rider)Idiomatic expression, See also 気が合う
1. horseback riding
2. sitting astride; straddling
3. Buck buckBuck buck (also known as "Johnny on a Pony") is a game wi... Read more
1. battle standard raised next to the horse of a commander
2. Uma-jirushiUma-jirushi were massive flags used in feudal Japan to id... Read more
馬標 【うまじるし】、馬験 【うまじるし】
1. (game of) leapfrog; leapfrogging
2. LeapfrogLeapfrog is a children's game in which players vault over... Read more
1. toothed medick (Medicago polymorpha); hairy medick; bur clover
2. white clover (Trifolium repens)Colloquialism, See also 白詰草
3. Medicago polymorphaMedicago polymorpha is a plant species of the genus Medic... Read more
馬肥 【うまごやし】、苜蓿 【うまごやし】、苜蓿 【もくしゅく】、苜蓿 【まごやし】、苜蓿 【おおい】、ウマゴヤシ
馬肥: Irregular okurigana usage. おおい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. point along a (mountain) pass beyond which a horse cannot travel