Words — 83 found
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. top; summit
3. Vertex (geometry)In geometry, a vertex (plural vertices) is a special kind... Read more
1. to receive; to get; to accept; to take; to buyHumble (kenjougo) language, Usually written using kana alone, See also 貰う
- Thank you for the time you spent with me during my visit to Atlanta.
2. to eat; to drinkHumble (kenjougo) language, Polite (teineigo) language, Usually written using kana alone
- いただ 」
- "Will you have some more coffee?" "No, thanks. I've had enough."
3. to be crowned with; to wear (on one's head); to have (on top)Usually written using kana alone, orig. meaning
4. to have (as one's leader); to live under (a ruler); to install (a president)Usually written using kana alone
5. to get someone to do somethingHumble (kenjougo) language, Usually written using kana alone, See also 貰う もらう, follows a verb in "-te" form
1. receiving; reception; getting; being givenHumble (kenjougo) language
- Don't scrape your chair on the floor.
2. eating; drinking; havingHumble (kenjougo) language
- I'll take these roses.
3. please; please do for meFamiliar language, Female term or language, Usually written using kana alone, also used after -te form of verb
- We plan to elicit opinions from the public.
頂だい 【ちょうだい】、頂載 【ちょうだい】
頂載: Irregular kanji usage.
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. thank you (for the meal just served); I receive (this meal)Usually written using kana alone, See also 頂く いただく
1. crown (of head); summit (of mountain); spireesp. 頂
- I awoke this morning to find the summit of the mountain covered with snow.
2. easy win for one頂き,戴き
3. something received頂き,戴き
頂き 【いただき】、戴き 【いただき】
1. summit (of a mountain)
1. top (of a mountain); summit
2. peak; height; zenith; climax
3. orgasm; climax
1. top; summit; apex; peakUsually written using kana alone
2. twelve o'clock (usu. midnight)Usually written using kana alone, Slang, Only applies to てっぺん, often in てっぺんを回る or てっぺん回る
3. top of one's head; top of a helmet; (top of) scalp; crownUsually written using kana alone, esp. 頂辺 when in kanji
天辺 【てへん】、頂辺 【てっぺん】、頂辺 【てへん】、天辺 【てっぺい】
てへん: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. てへん: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. てっぺい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
2. highest heavenBuddhism, orig. meaning
有頂点: Irregular kanji usage.
1. to be able to receive; to be able to take; to be able to acceptHumble (kenjougo) language, Usually written using kana alone, See also 貰える
- When will you give me your answer?
2. to be able to eat; to be able to drinkHumble (kenjougo) language, Usually written using kana alone, See also 頂く
3. to be acceptable; to be satisfactoryUsually written using kana alone, See also 頂けない いただけない
1. zenith; vertex
3. ZenithThe zenith is an imaginary point directly "above" a parti... Read more
1. baptism-like ceremony performed by the buddhas on a bodhisattva who attains buddhahoodBuddhism
2. baptism-like ceremony for conferring onto someone precepts, a mystic teaching, etc. (in esoteric Buddhism)Buddhism
3. pouring water onto a gravestoneBuddhism
4. teaching esoteric techniques, compositions, etc. (in Japanese poetry or music)
5. AbhishekaAbhisheka (also abhiseka, abhiṣeka ~ amongst other such t... Read more
1. temporoparietal junction; TPJ
2. Temporoparietal junctionThe temporoparietal junction (TPJ) is an area of the brai... Read more
1. lava dome
2. Lava domeIn volcanology, a lava dome is a roughly circular mound-s... Read more