Words — 107 found
JLPT N1 Links
1. small change; coins
- I have no small change on me.
2. small sum of money
- とりだ 、
- お 。
- Before retiring he usually dumps the chicken feed from all his pockets onto the table.
1. monetary offering; offertory
2. SaisenIn Japanese, Saisen refers to money offered to the gods o... Read more
1. public bath; bathhouse
2. Sentōis a type of Japanese communal bath house where customers... Read more
1. daily income in cash; money paid by daily installments; money paid by daily instalments
1. round coin with a (square) hole in the centerColloquialism
2. coin made of non-precious materials
- Take care of the pence, and the pounds will take care of themselves.
- た 、
- His business plan looks good on paper but I get the feeling it would never work in practice.
1. to use one's own money; to pay for from one's own pocket
1. easy come, easy go; lightly comes, lightly goes; soon gotten soon spentProverb
1. dine and dash; leaving a restaurant without paying
2. Dine and dashA dine and dash (also referred to as "dine and ditch" or ... Read more
1. coin (esp. an east Asian coin, many of which have a hole in the center)
1. harbor seal (Phoca vitulina); harbour seal; common sealUsually written using kana alone
2. Harbor sealThe harbor (or harbour) seal (Phoca vitulina), also known... Read more
1. knife money; bronze coin of ancient China, shaped like an opened straight razor
2. Knife moneyKnife money is the name of large, cast, bronze, knife-sha... Read more