Words — 15 found
1. round coin with a (square) hole in the centerColloquialism
2. coin made of non-precious materials
- Take care of the pence, and the pounds will take care of themselves.
- た 、
- His business plan looks good on paper but I get the feeling it would never work in practice.
1. harbor seal (Phoca vitulina); harbour seal; common sealUsually written using kana alone
2. Harbor sealThe harbor (or harbour) seal (Phoca vitulina), also known... Read more
1. Acheilognathus typus (species of bitterling-like cyprinid)Usually written using kana alone
2. Acheilognathus typusAcheilognathus typus is a species of freshwater ray-finne... Read more
1. common mallow (Malva sylvestris var. mauritiana)Usually written using kana alone
1. counting the revenues and expenditures; counting the gains and losses
1. baby spotted turtle; immature Japanese pond turtle; young Japanese terrapinUsually written using kana alone, See also 石亀
1. zenidaiko; hollow bamboo baton with coins strung on the inside, used as a folk percussion instrument