Words — 14 found
1. round coin with a (square) hole in the centerColloquialism
2. coin made of non-precious materials
- Take care of the pence, and the pounds will take care of themselves.
- た 、
- His business plan looks good on paper but I get the feeling it would never work in practice.
1. Acheilognathus typus (species of bitterling-like cyprinid)Usually written using kana alone
2. Acheilognathus typusAcheilognathus typus is a species of freshwater ray-finne... Read more
1. harbor seal (Phoca vitulina); harbour seal; common sealUsually written using kana alone
2. Harbor sealThe harbor (or harbour) seal (Phoca vitulina), also known... Read more
1. common mallow (Malva sylvestris var. mauritiana)Usually written using kana alone
1. counting the revenues and expenditures; counting the gains and losses
1. baby spotted turtle; immature Japanese pond turtle; young Japanese terrapinUsually written using kana alone, See also 石亀