Words — 420 found
1. worry; concern; anxiety; uneasiness; fear
- びょうき 。
- The boy got sick from anxiety.
2. care; help; aid; assistanceDated term
- I'm so lucky to have someone who cares.
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. rule; domination; control
- Silence reigned in the forest.
2. direction; management; guidance
3. control (of one's destiny, public opinion, etc.); governing; influence; sway
はいだつ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. to distribute; to hand out; to deliver; to deal out; to serve out
2. to allot; to allocate; to place (staff, soldiers, etc.); to station
1. indication; sign; hint; sensation; feeling
- かん 。
- There was a hint of fall in the air.
2. tone (of the market)Finance
1. division; splitting; sharing; distribution; dissemination; allocation
1. arrangement (of resources); deployment; stationing; posting; disposition; configuration; layout
1. consideration; concern; attention; thoughtfulness; making arrangements; care; trouble
1. distribution (e.g. films, rice)
- ねん 、東映
- えいが 。
- "Gang Wives" is a Yakuza movie released in 1986 by Toei Distribution Network.
2. rationing (e.g. food, gasoline)
- The government rationed meat during the war.
3. food ration
1. spouse; wife; husband; partner
1. manager; executive
2. ShihaininA shihainin is an authorized representative of a company ... Read more
1. allotment; apportionment; share
3. DividendDividends are payments made by a corporation to its share... Read more
1. putting (a named suspect) on the wanted list
- はんにん 」
- In any case, just being wanted by the police isn't enough to make you "a criminal."
2. Wanted posterA wanted poster (or wanted sign) is a poster distributed ... Read more
1. express home delivery service
2. express home delivery parcel (box, etc.)
3. CourierA courier is a person or a company who delivers messages,... Read more
1. (approximate) age; years
- She is old enough to know better.
2. elderly; old; aged
- Mrs. Smith is an elderly lady.
3. older (than); senior