Words — 293 found
2. ConversationConversation is a form of interactive, spontaneous commun... Read more
1. talk; speech; chat; conversationOnly applies to 話, Only applies to 話し
- Don't throw a wet blanket over our conversation.
2. topic; subject
- He dwelt on an unpleasant subject for two hours.
3. discussions; negotiation; argumentOnly applies to 話, Only applies to 話し
- After three hours of discussion we got nowhere.
4. rumor; talk; hearsay
- They say we are going to have a severe winter.
5. tale; story; fable
- I was lost in Sir Anthony's wonderful story.
6. circumstances; particulars
- I want a full report though.
話し 【はなし】、咄 【はなし】、噺 【はなし】
話し: Irregular okurigana usage.
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. myth; legend
2. MythologyFor other uses, see Myth (disambiguation), Mythology (dis... Read more
1. children's story; fairy tale
2. Fairy taleA fairy tale (pronounced /ˈfeəriˌteɪl/) is a type of shor... Read more
1. looking after; help; aid; assistance
1. sign language
2. Sign languageA sign language (also signed language) is a language whic... Read more
1. public telephone; pay phone
2. PayphoneA payphone is a public telephone, often located in a phon... Read more
1. mobile telephone; cellular telephone
2. Mobile phoneA mobile phone (also known as a cellular phone, cell phon... Read more
2. AnecdoteAn anecdote is a short and amusing or interesting story a... Read more
1. fable; allegory
2. FableFable is a literary genre. A fable is a succinct fictiona... Read more
1. old tale; folk tale; legend
1. telephone call; speaking over the telephone; (Internet) voice call
- とりつ 。
- Each robot is equipped with a talking machine.
2. counter for telephone calls of a set duration