Words — 11 found
1. to hear
- You can hear English on Channel 1, and Japanese on Channel 7.
2. to listen (e.g. to music)esp. 聴く
- "Did you hear the lecture in that class yesterday?" asked the student.
3. to ask; to enquire; to query聴く is used in legal and official contexts
4. to hear about; to hear of; to learn of
5. to follow (advice, order, etc.); to obey; to listen to; to comply with
6. to hear (e.g. a plea); to grant (a request); to accept (e.g. an argument); to give consideration to
7. to smell (esp. incense); to sample (a fragrance)See also 香を聞く
8. to taste (alcohol); to tryalso 利く
1. to ask; to enquire; to inquire
- たず 。
- I asked him where I should park my car.
2. to search; to look for; to look into; to investigate
1. questioning; interrogation; examination (of a witness)
1. to listen repeatedly; to listen again
2. to ask a question in return
3. to ask again; to ask for a repeated explanation
訊き返す 【ききかえす】、きき返す 【ききかえす】
1. police questioning (of a suspicious person)
不審訊問: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.