Words — 316 found
1. black tea
2. Black teaBlack tea is a type of tea that is more oxidized than the... Read more
1. brown; light brown; tawny
2. BrownBrown is a color term, denoting a range of composite colo... Read more
ちゃ色 【ちゃいろ】、茶いろ 【ちゃいろ】
1. coffee shop; tearoom; coffee lounge; coffeehouse; cafe
2. KissatenA kissaten is a Japanese-style coffee shop. Kissaten are ... Read more
Common word JLPT N5 Links
1. rice bowl; tea cup; teacup
2. ChawanA chawan (茶碗; literally "tea bowl") is a bowl used for pr... Read more
1. teaSee also お茶
- Tea is widely grown in India.
2. tea plant (Camellia sinensis)
3. tea preparation; making teaSee also 茶道
4. brownAbbreviation, See also 茶色
- One of the cats is black, the other is brown.
5. mockeryArchaism, See also 茶化す
6. TeaTea is an aromatic beverage prepared by pouring boiling h... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. absurd; unreasonable; nonsensical; preposterous; incoherentUsually written using kana alone
2. extreme; senseless; reckless; wantonUsually written using kana alone
- I feel a lot better now, but I know Dad's going to be real upset.
3. disorderly; chaotic; confused; messyUsually written using kana alone
- The earthquake smashed everything.
4. incredibly; really; so; superUsually written using kana alone
目茶苦茶: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 滅茶苦茶: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. absurd; unreasonable; ridiculousむっちゃ is dialectal
- You are mad to try to do it all alone.
2. rash; reckless
- He'd be crazy to climb the mountain in winter.
3. excessive; immoderate; extreme
- I shouldn't have overdone it.
4. very; extremely; excessivelyKansai dialect, See also めっちゃ
無茶: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 無茶: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. nonsensical; unreasonable; absurd; unrealisticUsually written using kana alone, Yojijukugo (four character compound)
2. awfully; extremely; to excess; senseless; recklessUsually written using kana alone
3. disorder; confusion; being jumbled; being mixed upUsually written using kana alone
4. very; extremely; excessivelyColloquialism, Usually written using kana alone
無茶苦茶: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. tea ceremony; Way of Tea; sadō
3. Japanese tea ceremonyThe Japanese tea ceremony, also called the Way of Tea, is... Read more
ちゃどう: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. green tea; Japanese tea
2. Green teaGreen tea is made solely from the leaves of Camellia sine... Read more
1. common camellia (Camellia japonica)
- The tea tree is a kind of camellia.
2. tea produced in the mountainsArchaism, Only applies to さんちゃ
3. CamelliaCamellia, the camellias, is a genus of flowering plants i... Read more
山茶 【つばき】、海石榴 【つばき】、山茶 【さんちゃ】、ツバキ
1. barley tea
2. Roasted barley teaRoasted barley tea is a caffeine-free, roasted-grain-base... Read more
1. disorderly; messy; ruinedUsually written using kana alone, Yojijukugo (four character compound)
- Who's gone and messed up my list of names?
2. absurd; unreasonable; excessive; rashUsually written using kana alone, Yojijukugo (four character compound)
3. very; extremelyUsually written using kana alone, Yojijukugo (four character compound)
目茶目茶: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 滅茶滅茶: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. farce; charade
2. person who serves tea
3. short and humorous improvised sketch (originating from Edo-era kabuki)
1. tea utensils
2. TeawareTeaware encompasses a broad international spectrum of equ... Read more