Words — 1127 found
1. study subject; course of study
2. department (university, etc.)
1. science (inc. mathematics, medicine, etc.); natural scienceSee also 文科
- She has to study science.
2. science department (university); science course
3. science (as a school subject)
- He has to take two science classes.
1. surgerySee also 内科
2. department of surgery (hospital, etc.)
1. internal medicine, i.e. treatment by medical procedures rather than surgical proceduresSee also 外科
2. department of internal medicine (hospital, etc.)
- Where is the Internal Medicine Department?
1. psychiatry; psychiatric department
2. Psychiatric hospitalPsychiatric hospitals, also known as mental hospitals, ar... Read more
1. article; item; thing; goods; stockesp. 品
- He is a common sort of man.
- Articles bought here will be delivered free of charge.
3. flirtatiousness; coquetryUsually written using kana alone, See also 科を作る, esp. 科
科 【しな】、階 【しな】
階: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. previous conviction; criminal record; previous offense; previous offence
2. Criminal recordA criminal record is a record of a person's criminal hist... Read more
1. Moscow (Russia)Usually written using kana alone, From Russian “Moskva”
2. Moskva (Russia); Moscow
3. MoscowMoscow is the capital and the most populous federal subje... Read more
莫斯科: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Rarely-used kanji form.
1. maternity and gynaecology department (gynecology); department of obstetrics and gynaecology (gynecology)
1. department; section; faculty; school; arm
2. course (of study); branch of study; specialization
3. (taxonomical) family