Words — 1125 found
1. study subject; course of study
2. department (university, etc.)
1. science (inc. mathematics, medicine, etc.); natural scienceSee also 文科
- She has to study science.
2. science department (university); science course
3. science (as a school subject)
- He has to take two science classes.
1. surgerySee also 内科
2. department of surgery (hospital, etc.)
1. internal medicine, i.e. treatment by medical procedures rather than surgical proceduresSee also 外科
2. department of internal medicine (hospital, etc.)
- Where is the Internal Medicine Department?
2. Psychiatric hospitalPsychiatric hospitals, also known as mental hospitals, ar... Read more
1. previous conviction; criminal record; previous offense; previous offence
2. Criminal recordA criminal record is a record of a person's criminal hist... Read more
1. maternity and gynaecology department (gynecology); department of obstetrics and gynaecology (gynecology)
1. department; section; faculty; school; arm
2. course (of study); branch of study; specialization
3. (taxonomical) family
1. article; item; thing; goods; stockesp. 品
- He is a common sort of man.
- Articles bought here will be delivered free of charge.
3. flirtatiousness; coquetryUsually written using kana alone, See also 科を作る, esp. 科
科 【しな】、階 【しな】
階: Out-dated kanji.