Words — 174 found
1. splendid; nice; wonderful; delicious; sweet
- へ 、
- It's true that there are fewer children due to the falling birthrate, and there are fewer children in the school, but that is all to the good.
2. sufficient; fine (in the sense of "I'm fine"); (by implication) no thank you
- "Can I help you?" "No, thank you. I'm just looking around."
3. well enough; OK; tolerable
- If you wish, you may pick them up, or we would be glad to send them back to you.
4. quite; reasonably; fairly; tolerably
- でんじは 。
- I sit in front of a computer screen all day, so I get pretty heavily bombarded by electro-magnetic waves.
5. construction; architectureArchaism
Common word Links
1. fiction; fabrication; concoction
- とりみだ 、
- でき 。
- Bob was so beside himself that he could scarcely tell fact from fiction.
2. fictitious; fictional; imaginary
Common word Links
1. (archaeological) remains; remnants (of ancient structures); ancient foundation
2. Feature (archaeology)Feature in archaeology and especially excavation has seve... Read more
1. structure; construction; appearance
2. posture (e.g. in martial arts); pose; stance
3. readiness; determination; preparedness
4. kanji enclosure type radical (must enclose at least two sides of the kanji)e.g. 門
構: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. International Organization for Standardization; ISOComputer terminology
2. International Organization for Standardization (ISO) (Organisation)
3. International Organization for StandardizationThe International Organization for Standardization (Frenc... Read more
1. North Atlantic Treaty Organisation; NATO
2. NATO; North Atlantic Treaty Organization (Organisation)
3. NATOThe North Atlantic Treaty Organization or NATO, also call... Read more
1. European Telecommunications Standards Institute; ETSIComputer terminology
2. European Telecommunications Standards InstituteThe European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI... Read more
1. outermost enclosure of a castle or fortress (including the town around it)
1. paper mulberry (Broussonetia papyrifera)Usually written using kana alone, See also 梶の木
構 【かじ】、楮 【かじ】、カジ