Words — 649 found
1. classroom; lecture room
- The classroom was full of pupils.
2. department (in a university)
- May we use the language lab?
3. class; lessons; course
- I'd like to try out the aerobics class for a day.
4. school (for a particular discipline); teaching establishmentSee also 音楽教室
5. ClassroomA classroom is a room in which teaching or learning activ... Read more
1. education; schooling; training; instruction; teaching; upbringing
2. culture; cultivation; education
3. EducationEducation in its broadest, general sense is the means thr... Read more
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. church; congregation
2. Christian ChurchThis article is about followers of Jesus Christ in genera... Read more
2. teaching; instruction
3. ProfessorA professor is a scholarly teacher; the precise meaning o... Read more
1. religion; religious affiliation; belief; faith; creed
2. religious activity
3. ReligionReligion is a collection of cultural systems, belief syst... Read more
1. textbook; coursebook; schoolbook
2. TextbookA textbook or coursebook is a manual of instruction in an... Read more
1. to teach; to instruct
- Mr Jones teaches us English conversation.
2. to tell; to inform; to show
- Could you tell me how to get to the subway station?
3. to preach
1. teacher; instructor; teaching staff; faculty member
2. TeacherA teacher or schoolteacher is a person who provides educa... Read more
1. to be taught; to learn; to take lessons in
1. lesson; precept; teachings; moral
1. teaching; instruction; teachings; precept; lesson; doctrine
1. sermon; preaching; homily
2. remonstration; scolding; lecturing
3. SermonA sermon is an oration by a prophet or member of the cler... Read more
1. Board of Education
2. Board of educationA board of education or a school board or school committe... Read more
1. compulsory education
2. Compulsory educationCompulsory education refers to a period of education that... Read more