Words — 507 found
1. broadcasting; broadcast; program; announcement
2. BroadcastingBroadcasting is the distribution of audio and video conte... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. release; unleashing; liberation; emancipation; setting free
2. deallocation (of computer memory)Computing
3. EmancipationEmancipation is a broad term used to describe various eff... Read more
1. radiation; emission
2. RadiationIn physics, radiation is a process in which energetic par... Read more
1. to release; to let go; to free; to set free; to let loose; to turn loose
2. to add (pieces of eggplant, potato, etc.) to water, broth, etc.
1. opening (a door, window, etc.); leaving open
2. opening up (e.g. to the public); allowing (public) access
- This garden is open to the public.
1. exile; banishment; eviction; deportation; purge; expulsion; ousting
- The ruler was overthrown and banished from the country.
2. elimination (e.g. of poverty); removal
- We must rid the nation of drugs.
1. abandonment; renouncement; renunciation; resignation; abdication; surrender; relinquishing; waiving; giving up
抛棄: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. leaving as is; leaving alone; leaving to chance; neglecting; abandoning
2. Ionizing radiationIonizing (or ionising) radiation is radiation composed of... Read more
1. pasturage; grazing
2. GrazingGrazing generally describes a type of feeding, in which a... Read more
1. to throw; to fling; to hurl; to toss
- くん 。
- You throw a good ball nowadays, Keiichi.
2. to neglect; to abandon; to leave alone; to give up on; to leave undone; to leave unfinishedSee also 放っておく
- The car has been kicking around the roadside for weeks.
放る 【ほる】、抛る 【ほうる】、抛る 【ほる】
1. to fire (gun, arrow, questions, etc.); to shoot; to hit (e.g. baseball); to break wind
- はな 。
- He shot an arrow at the soldier.
2. to set free; to release; to let loose
- It is like letting a tiger run loose.
3. to emit (e.g. light); to give off (e.g. a scent)
- はな 。
- The garbage-can gave off a bad smell.
4. to send out (a person to carry out a duty)
5. to set fire toSee also 火を放つ, in the form 火を放つ
1. to throw out
2. to drop; to toss; to dump
3. to abandon; to neglect; to leave behind; to give up
4. to dismiss; to fire; to expel