Words — 496 found
1. not holding on; not using the hands; letting go one's hold
2. lack of reserve (in expressing one's emotions); lack of restraint; openly (saying)
1. hosing down; drainage; discharge of water; spraying with water
1. to abandon; to give up on; to desert
1. noninterference; leaving something to take its own course; giving someone a free hand with something
1. keep ...-ing; have been ...-ing; leaving (something) on; leaving (something) still in useUsually written using kana alone, negative nuance, with the state being improper, unpleasant, etc.
- I'm worn out, because I've been standing all day.
1. to let go of; to release; to drop
2. to part with (e.g. a possession); to relinquish; to spare; to sell
3. to send away (e.g. one's child); to let go; to part with
4. to temporarily stop working
手離す 【てばなす】、手ばなす 【てばなす】
1. to detach; to decapitate; to cut loose; to let loose; to dismember
1. release (from custody); discharge; liberation; setting free; letting go; letting off; acquittal
- The policeman let him off with a warning.
1. free range breeding; pasturing; grazing
2. letting run free (dog, child, etc.)
放飼 【はなしがい】、放飼い 【はなしがい】
1. to get free (from); to be freed; to be released
1. rebroadcasting; rerun
2. RerunA rerun or repeat is a re-airing of an episode of a radio... Read more
1. all-you-can-eat; eating as much as one likes
2. BuffetFor the furniture of the same name, see Sideboard.
1. radioactive fallout
2. Nuclear falloutFallout is the residual radioactive material propelled in... Read more