Words — 300 found
1. to pull out; to draw out; to extract; to unplug; to weed
- ほう 。
- You had better go to the dentist to have that tooth pulled out.
2. to omit; to leave out; to go without; to skip
- It's no crime to skip breakfast once in a while.
3. to do to the end; to carry through
- ぬ 。
- Let's fight to the last.
4. to let out (e.g. air from a tyre); to drain (e.g. water from a bath); to empty
5. to pick out; to choose; to select; to extract
6. to pilfer; to steal
7. to remove; to get rid of; to take out
8. to pass; to overtake; to outstrip; to get ahead of
- ぬ 。
- He finally got ahead of the rest of class.
9. to pierce; to break through; to go throughalso written 貫く
10. to cut out (a shape); to create (a pattern) by dying the surrounding area
11. to seize; to capture; to reduce
12. to scoop (a story)
13. to take out (an opponent's stones; in go)
14. to masturbate (of a male); to ejaculate (while masturbating)Slang, Vulgar
15. to take (a photo); to record (video)Slang
1. to come out; to fall out; to be omitted; to be missing; to escape; to come loose
- ぬ 。
- One of my teeth came out.
2. to fade; to discolour
3. to wear a hole (e.g. clothes)
4. to leave (e.g. a meeting)
5. to be clear; to be transparent (e.g. of the sky)
6. to be stupid; to be absentminded; to be careless; to be inattentiveusu. as 抜けた or 抜けている
7. to exit (a program loop)Computer terminology
8. to go through; to pass through; to give way; to collapse
- で 。
- We went through the woods and came to a lake.
1. to slip out; to sneak away; to break free; to get through (a difficult situation)
- Oh, that's a secret, OK? Because slipping out of the dorm in the night is severely punished.
2. to break into the lead; to get ahead
3. to begin to fall out (e.g. hair)
4. to break out (of a loop)Computer terminology
抜けだす 【ぬけだす】、脱け出す 【ぬけだす】
1. to omit; to leave out; to skipOnly applies to 抜かす
- Why did you leave out the first question in the exam?
2. to overtake; to passOnly applies to 抜かす
- Huh? Don't be so whiny! And you call yourself a man!
3. to say; to speakVulgar
1. leaving out; omitting; skipping; dispensing with
- Do you have any soft drinks?
2. (beating) in succession; in a rowafter a number of people
- かれ ４
- His beating four competitors in a row won our high school team the championship.
1. outstanding; excellent; exceptional; surpassing; extraordinary; distinguished
2. preeminence; distinction; extraordinariness
- You've got a great sense of humor.
はっぐん: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. boning (fish or meat); deboning
2. watering down (a plan, bill, etc.); dilution; emasculation
- His proposal has been watered down.
3. taking the backbone out of; weakening
1. stupid; foolish; idiotic; inane
2. fool; idiot; blockhead; half-wit
1. to extract; to pull out; to draw out; to uproot
2. to headhunt; to lure away; to poach; to entice
- ひきぬ 。
- He was poached by a rival company.
引抜く 【ひきぬく】、引きぬく 【ひきぬく】
1. to pierce through; to break through
1. extract; excerpt; selection
抜萃 【ばっすい】、抜枠 【ばっすい】
抜枠: Irregular kanji usage.
1. to go through; to pass through; to get through; to cut across
1. to see through; to see into (someone's heart, mind, etc.); to perceive; to find out; to detect