Words — 1337 found
1. ash; ashes
2. Ash (analytical chemistry)In analytical chemistry, ashing is the process of mineral... Read more
2. LungThe lung is the essential respiration organ in many air-b... Read more
Common word JLPT N5 Links
1. yes; that is correctPolite (teineigo)
- "Hello, is this Mrs. Brown?" "Yes, this is Mrs. Brown."
2. understood; I see; OK; okay
- Here's a magazine for you to read in the plane.
3. present; hereas a response to a roll call
4. pardon?; what's that?; come again?Colloquialism, with rising intonation
5. now; here; here you goused when calling for someone's attention or when handing something to someone
6. giddy-up; giddap
7. Yes and noYes and no are two words for expressing affirmatives and ... Read more
1. sake cup; cup for alcoholic beveragesSee also 杯 さかずき
- In the U.S., it is common to give a present, such as glasses or a coffee-maker, to the bride at weddings.
2. counter for cupfuls, bowlfuls, spoonfuls, etc.
- After a couple of drinks, the guy was feeling no pain.
3. counter for boats
4. counter for octopuses and squid
1. embryo; germ (e.g. wheat germ)Biology term
2. EmbryoAn embryo is a multicellular diploid eukaryote in its ear... Read more
1. bowing one's head (in respect or worship); worship
2. respectfully yoursHonorific or respectful (sonkeigo), after one's own name at the end of a letter
2. AshtrayAn ashtray is a receptacle for ash and butts from cigaret... Read more
1. to enter; to go intoAntonym: 出る
- はい 、
- こた 。
- "I do not regret having gone into the forest and up the mountain," replied the younger brother.
2. to break into
- はい 。
- A burglar broke into your house while you were away on vacation.
3. to join; to enroll
- If he could pass for eighteen years old, he'd join the army.
4. to contain; to hold; to accommodate
- People under eighteen aren't supposed to buy alcoholic drinks.
5. to have (an income of)
- げっしゅう ２０００
- はい 。
- He has a monthly income of 2,000 dollars.
6. to get; to receive; to score
1. grey; gray; ashen
2. GreyGrey or gray is an achromatic or neutral color. Complemen... Read more
1. haiku; 17-mora poem, usu. in 3 lines of 5, 7 and 5 morae
2. HaikuHaiku listen (no separate plural form) is a very short f... Read more
1. seeing; looking atHumble (kenjougo), Polite (teineigo)
拜見: Out-dated kanji.