Words — 167 found
1. to pay (e.g. money, bill)
- I'm not sure I can afford it.
2. to brush off; to wipe away; to clear away; to dust off; to cut off (e.g. branches)
- はら 。
- Jack brushed the dust off his coat.
3. to drive away (e.g. one's competitors)
4. to sell off (something unneeded); to dispose of
5. to pay (e.g. attention); to show (e.g. respect, concern)
6. to make (e.g. effort, sacrifice); to expend; to exert
7. to move out (of one's own place); to vacate
8. to sweep (e.g. one's legs); to knock aside
9. to make a sweeping stroke (in Japanese calligraphy)
10. to reset (an abacus)
1. to pay支 is ateji
支払う: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
酔っぱらい 【よっぱらい】、酔払い 【よっぱらい】
1. to repay; to pay back; to refund; to reimburse
1. unpaid; overdueSee also 既払い
未払い 【みばらい】、未払 【みはらい】、未払 【みばらい】
未払: Irregular okurigana usage. 未払: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. payment; bill; account
- Charge this to my company.
2. sweeping; clearing away
3. sweeping stroke (e.g. when writing kanji)
- き 、
- か 。
- When drawing kanji be careful of dots and sweeps, write as carefully and quickly as possible.
1. repayment; refund; payback
払戻し 【はらいもどし】、払戻 【はらいもどし】
払戻: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. to drive away; to clear; to scatter; to disperse
追いはらう 【おいはらう】、追払う 【おいはらう】、追い払う 【おいぱらう】、追払う 【おいぱらう】
1. to clear away; to remove; to demolish
取払う 【とりはらう】、とり払う 【とりはらう】