Words — 1 found
1. to pay (e.g. money, bill)
- I'm not sure I can afford it.
2. to brush off; to wipe away; to clear away; to dust off; to cut off (e.g. branches)
- はら 。
- Jack brushed the dust off his coat.
3. to drive away (e.g. one's competitors)
4. to sell off (something unneeded); to dispose of
5. to pay (e.g. attention); to show (e.g. respect, concern)
6. to make (e.g. effort, sacrifice); to expend; to exert
7. to move out (of one's own place); to vacate
8. to sweep (e.g. one's legs); to knock aside
9. to make a sweeping stroke (in Japanese calligraphy)
10. to reset (an abacus)