Words — 499 found
1. thickheaded; insensitive; dull; thick-skinned
1. infectious disease; infection
2. Infectious diseaseInfectious diseases, also known as transmissible diseases... Read more
1. sensitivity; sensitiveness; sense (of ...)
2. SensibilitySensibility refers to an acute perception of or responsiv... Read more
1. affinity; feeling of closeness (with someone); feeling of kinship
2. Accessible imageAn accessible image is an image that is made accessible t... Read more
1. receiving an electric shock
2. Electric shockElectric shock occurs upon contact of a (human) body with... Read more
1. deep impression
肝銘: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. to perceive; to sense; to take in; to grasp; to feel
1. uncomfortable feeling; feeling out of place; sense of discomfort
- Our company has never had that kind of system, and it's never made us feel uncomfortable.
2. malaise; physical unease
1. good feeling; good will; favourable impression; favorable impression
1. pleasant feeling; pleasant sensation; pleasure
1. admiration; wonder; astonishment
感歎: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. inspiration; afflatus
- でき 。
- We may give advice, but we do not inspire conduct.
2. ability to sense the supernatural (esp. ghosts, etc.)