Words — 479 found
1. bad; poor; undesirable
- "You look pale. Are you sick?" "Not exactly."
2. poor (quality); inferior; insufficient
- わる 。
- My stereo set is inferior to yours in sound quality.
3. evil; sinful
- I'm sorry. I did you wrong.
4. ugly; not beautiful
- わる 。
- The graffiti-covered building is ugly to look at.
5. at fault; to blame; in the wrong
- おも 。
- Even given what you say, I still think you are to blame.
6. bad (at doing something)
7. unprofitable; unbeneficial
- This isn't an unappealing proposition, is it?
8. sorry; (my) bad; unforgivable
- I really shouldn't ask, but could you go get some tofu for me?
惡い 【わるい】、惡るい 【わるい】
惡い: Out-dated kanji. 惡るい: Out-dated kanji.
1. mischief; prank; trick; practical jokeUsually written using kana alone
2. pastime; hobbyUsually written using kana alone
3. playing with (a lighter, etc.); fooling around with; messing around with; amusing oneself with; tampering withUsually written using kana alone
4. lewd behaviour; sexual misconduct; sexual assault; molestation; rapeUsually written using kana alone
悪戯 【いたづら】、惡戲 【いたずら】、惡戲 【いたづら】、イタズラ
いたづら: Irregular kana usage. 惡戲: Out-dated kanji. いたづら: Irregular kana usage. 惡戲: Out-dated kanji.
1. to hate; to detest
1. (suffer) deterioration; growing worse; aggravation; degeneration; corruption
1. right or wrong; good or bad; quality; suitability
2. having both merits and demerits; having both advantages and disadvantages
善し悪し 【よしあし】、良しあし 【よしあし】、善しあし 【よしあし】、よし悪し 【よしあし】、良し悪し 【よしわるし】、善し悪し 【よしわるし】
1. hateful; abominable; poor-looking; detestable
- The greatest hate springs from the greatest love.
2. amazing; fantastic; admirable; lovely; wonderfuloften with irony
1. nightmare; bad dream
2. NightmareA nightmare is an unpleasant dream that can cause a stron... Read more
1. hatred; abhorrence; loathing; detestation
2. HatredHatred (or hate) is a deep and emotional extreme dislike,... Read more
1. disgust; hate; repugnance; loathing
2. DisgustDisgust is a type of aversive reaction that involves with... Read more
1. ill will; spite; evil intention; malice
- Don't read evil intentions into the ordinary actions of people around you.
2. bad meaning
3. mala fides; bad faith; criminal intent to deceiveLaw, etc. term, See also 善意
4. maliceLaw, etc. term
5. Bad faithBad faith is double mindedness or double heartedness in d... Read more
1. slander; bad-mouthing; abuse; insult; speaking ill (of)
悪口 【わるくち】、悪口 【あっこう】、惡口 【わるぐち】、惡口 【わるくち】、惡口 【あっこう】
惡口: Out-dated kanji. 惡口: Out-dated kanji. 惡口: Out-dated kanji.
1. evil spirit
2. DemonA demon is a supernatural, often malevolent being prevale... Read more
1. rewarding good and punishing evil; poetic justiceYojijukugo (four character compound)
2. Poetic justicePoetic justice is a literary device in which virtue is ul... Read more
1. worstAntonym: 最良
2. horrible; horrid; awful; terribleColloquialism
3. in the worst case; if worst comes to worstColloquialism
1. bad person; villain; scoundrel; wrongdoer; wicked person