Words — 161 found
- き 。
- The mother whipped sense into her boy.
2. penisVulgar expression or word, Only applies to むすこ
3. SonA son is a male offspring; a boy or man in relation to hi... Read more
むす子 【むすこ】、息 【むすこ】、息 【そく】
そく: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. suffocation; choking; asphyxia
2. AsphyxiaAsphyxia or asphyxiation (from Greek α- "without" and σφύ... Read more
1. breath; breathing
- ふきかえ 。
- The man who nearly drowned began to breathe.
2. tone; moodSee also 息が合う
- あ 。
- They are a perfect match for each other.
おき: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. news (from someone); letter; contact
2. (someone's) whereabouts; (someone's) movements
しょうそこ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. to be enthusiastic about; to be eager; to be keen
意気ごむ 【いきごむ】、息込む 【いきごむ】
息込む: Irregular kanji usage.
1. one breath
- で 。
- She went outside to get a breath of fresh air.
2. time of one breath
3. pause; break; rest; breather
4. (doing in) one go; doing without stoppingas 一息に
5. small amount of effort; a little more effort
- Make one more effort, and you will succeed.
1. habitat; home (e.g. of the tiger)
2. HabitatA habitat (which is Latin for "it inhabits") is an ecolog... Read more
1. shortness of breath; panting; puffing
2. running out of steam (of the economy, a project, etc.); losing momentum; loss of efficiency
1. to rage; to storm (at); to be furious
- いきま 。
- He is fuming that they will be sorry for it some day.
2. to enthuse; to speak enthusiastically; to speak with vigour; to get worked up