Words — 105 found
1. regrettable; unfortunate; disappointing; vexing
2. Regret (emotion)Regret is a negative conscious and emotional reaction to ... Read more
1. idea; notion; concept; conception
- The idea of happiness is extremely abstract.
2. sense (e.g. of duty)
- な 。
- She has no sense of duty.
3. resignation (to one's fate); acceptance; preparedness
- I gave up all hope of survival.
4. observation and contemplation; meditationBuddhism
5. IdeaAn idea is a concept or mental impression. Very often, id... Read more
1. general idea; concept; notion
2. ConceptThe word concept is defined variously by different source... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. commemoration; celebration; remembrance; memory; honoring the memory of
- Today's ceremony marks the 100th anniversary of our school.
2. memento; souvenir; keepsake
- This will be a good souvenir of my trip around the United States.
紀念: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. sense; idea; thought; feelingesp. 〜の念
2. desire; concern
3. attention; careesp. 念に〜、念の／が〜
1. belief; faith; conviction
2. BeliefBelief is the psychological state in which an individual ... Read more
1. doubt; suspicion; misgivings; scruples
2. DoubtDoubt, a status between belief and disbelief, involves un... Read more
1. painstaking; careful; meticulous; scrupulous; detailed; elaborate
1. (Platonic) ideal (of how things ought to be, e.g. human rights); foundational principle; idea; conception (e.g. of the university); doctrine; ideology
1. absorption; giving undivided attention; devoting oneself (to)
1. stereotype; preconceived idea; preconceived notionYojijukugo (four character compound)
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. regret; chagrin; mortification
2. freedom from obstructive thoughtsBuddhism, See also 有念