Words — 172 found
2. MoralityMorality (from the Latin moralitas "manner, character, pr... Read more
1. GreenlandUsually written using kana alone
3. GreenlandGreenland is an autonomous country within the Kingdom of ... Read more
臥児狼徳: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. bargain; good buy; budgetSee also 買い得 かいどく
お買得 【おかいどく】、御買い得 【おかいどく】、御買得 【おかいどく】、お買い徳 【おかいどく】、お買徳 【おかいどく】
お買い徳: Irregular kanji usage. お買徳: Irregular kanji usage.
1. repayment of someone's kindness; showing one's gratitude; moral requital
1. sake bottle; tall and slender bottle with a narrow mouth made from ceramic, metal or glass that can be used for sake, shoyu or rice vinegar
2. turtleneck (sweater)
3. non-swimmer; person who cannot swim
徳利: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 徳利: Ateji (phonetic) reading.