Words — 9 found
Common word JLPT N5 Links
1. that; that thingUsually written using kana alone, See also これ, See also それ, See also どれ, indicating something distant from both speaker and listener (in space, time or psychologically), or something understood without naming it directly
- That is the main street of this city.
2. that personUsually written using kana alone, used to refer to one's equals or inferiors
- だいじょうぶ ！
- Yeah, she must be the sure thing!
3. then; that timeUsually written using kana alone
- そうい 、
- Now that you mention it, it's been more than 30 years since then.
4. that place (over there)Usually written using kana alone
5. down there (i.e. one's genitals)Colloquialism, esp. アレ
- Down there hurts, down there. Er, what do you call them? Testicles? In any case a male's 'important parts'.
6. period; mensesColloquialism, esp. アレ
彼れ 【あれ】、彼 【あ】、アレ
彼: Rarely-used kanji form. 彼れ: Rarely-used kanji form. あ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. 彼: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. this or that person; anybody; many people
2. TasogareTasogare is a Japanese 'active dramatized novel' eroge de... Read more
誰彼 【たれかれ】、誰かれ 【だれかれ】、誰かれ 【たれかれ】
1. this and thatUsually written using kana alone
2. this person and that person; anybodyUsually written using kana alone
此れ彼 【これかれ】、是彼 【これかれ】
是彼: Rarely-used kanji form.