Words — 8 found
Common word JLPT N5 Links
1. that (indicating something distant from both speaker and listener (in space, time or psychologically), or something understood without naming it directly)Usually written using kana alone, See also 何れ, See also 此れ, See also 其れ
- That is the main street of this city.
2. that personused to refer to one's equals or inferiors
- だいじょうぶ ！
- Yeah, she must be the sure thing!
3. over thereArchaism
4. down there (i.e. one's genitals)Colloquialism, Only applies to あれ
- Down there hurts, down there. Er, what do you call them? Testicles? In any case a male's 'important parts'.
5. period; mensesColloquialism, Only applies to あれ
6. hey; huh?; eh?Usually written using kana alone, expression of surprise, suspicion, etc.
- "Eh? Where's Keiko?" "Said she's got a parent and child meeting so she'll be late."
あ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. this or that person; anybody; many people
2. TasogareTasogare is a Japanese 'active dramatized novel' eroge de... Read more
誰彼 【たれかれ】、誰かれ 【だれかれ】、誰かれ 【たれかれ】
1. this and thatUsually written using kana alone
2. this person and that person; anybody
此れ彼 【これかれ】、是彼 【これかれ】