Words — 242 found
1. explanation (e.g. for one's actions); excuse; justification; defense; defence
辯解: Out-dated kanji.
1. discussion; debate; argument
辯論: Out-dated kanji.
1. reimbursement; compensation; reparation; indemnity
1. speaking by proxy; speaking for (someone else); acting as spokesman (for); representing (the views, feelings, etc. of)Only applies to 代弁, Only applies to 代辯
2. payment by proxy; compensation by proxy; paying on behalf (of)Only applies to 代弁, Only applies to 代辨
3. acting for (someone else); carrying out (on someone's behalf)Only applies to 代弁, Only applies to 代辨
代辨 【だいべん】、代辯 【だいべん】
1. lawyer; attorney
2. LawyerA lawyer, according to Black's Law Dictionary, is "a pers... Read more
1. boxed lunch bought at a station (often a local specialty)
- Let's have one of those boxed lunches they sell at train stations.
2. variety of sexual positionVulgar
3. EkibenFor other uses, see Ekiben (disambiguation) Ekiben (railw... Read more
1. (flower) petal
花弁 【はなびら】、花弁 【かべん】、花瓣 【かべん】
花瓣: Out-dated kanji.
1. explanation; excuse; clarification; vindication; apology
辯明 【べんめい】、辨明 【べんめい】
辯明: Out-dated kanji. 辨明: Out-dated kanji.
1. joint management; pool
2. gamopetalous; sympetalousBotany term
1. to discern (e.g. right from wrong); to discriminate; to distinguishUsually written using kana alone
- Therefore it is important for us to be aware of other forms of politeness.
2. to know (manners, one's place, etc.); to understand; to bear in mindUsually written using kana alone
- Remember your station in life.
辨える: Out-dated kanji.
1. talkativeness; loquacity; garrulousness; volubility
2. polypetalousBotany term
3. multivalveZoology term
1. lecturer; rhetorician; orator
2. narrator in Japanese silent cinema; film interpreter
辯士: Out-dated kanji.