Words — 211 found
1. business suitperhaps from "civil clothes" or "Savile Row"
2. Suit (clothing)For other garments (protective, etc) sometimes called sui... Read more
背広: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 脊広: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. advertisement; advertising
2. announcement; notice
3. AdvertisingAdvertising is a form of communication used to encourage ... Read more
廣告: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. spacious; vast; wide
弘い 【ひろい】、廣い 【ひろい】、宏い 【ひろい】
1. public square; square; plaza; piazza; forum
- Thousands of people were milling around in the square.
2. open space; clearing
- How about we play baseball in the open space?
3. Town squareA town square is an open public space commonly found in t... Read more
1. to spread (out); to extend; to stretch; to reach to; to get around; to fill (e.g. a space)
1. to spread; to extend; to expand; to enlarge; to widen; to broadenOnly applies to 広げる, Only applies to 拡げる
2. to unfold; to open; to unroll; to unwrap
3. to scatter about; to spread aroundOnly applies to 広げる, Only applies to 拡げる
4. to make flourish; to cause to prosperOnly applies to 広げる, Only applies to 拡げる
拡げる 【ひろげる】、展げる 【ひろげる】
1. to spread; to propagate; to popularize; to disseminate
- ひろ 。
- They spread the Gospel all over the world.
2. to broaden; to extend; to widen; to enlarge
- ひろ 。
- Travel broadens one's horizons.
1. to spread; to be propagated
1. vast; extensive; immense; huge; large; grand; magnificent
宏大 【こうだい】、弘大 【こうだい】
1. wide; extensive; comprehensive; far-reaching; widespread
広汎 【こうはん】、廣汎 【こうはん】
1. to unfold; to unroll; to open
繰広げる 【くりひろげる】、繰り拡げる 【くりひろげる】、繰拡げる 【くりひろげる】
1. Kojien (Japanese dictionary published by Iwanami Shoten)
2. Koujien (Japanese Dictionary, published by Iwanami)
3. KōjienThe Kōjien (広辞苑, "Wide garden of words") is a single-volu... Read more