Words — 32 found
1. (afternoon) nap; sleeping during the day; siesta
3. NapA nap is a short period of sleep, typically taken during ... Read more
昼寐: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
寝 【しん】、寝 【い】
い: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. going back to sleep (e.g. after waking up in the morning)
1. sleeping together
2. Co-sleepingCo-sleeping is a practice in which babies and young child... Read more
1. sleeping in a ship
2. sleeping on the surface of the water (of a bird)
3. restless sleep
4. casually sleeping together (e.g. unmarried couple)
浮寝: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. falling asleep (in one's clothes); lying down to nap; crashing outSee also うたた寝 うたたね