Words — 30 found
1. nap (afternoon); siesta
3. NapA nap is a short period of sleep, typically taken during ... Read more
昼寐: Out-dated kanji.
寝 【しん】、寝 【い】
い: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. going back to sleep (e.g. after waking up in the morning)
1. sleeping together
2. Co-sleepingCo-sleeping is a practice in which babies and young child... Read more
1. sleeping in a ship
2. sleeping on the surface of the water (of a bird)
3. restless sleep
4. casually sleeping together (e.g. unmarried couple)
浮寝: Irregular okurigana usage.