Words — 25 found
1. start; commencement; beginning; initiation
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. origin; beginning; genesis
2. primeval; primordial; primitive
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. beginning and end
- I wore several hats at my last office so I'd like to specialize this time.
2. doing something from beginning to end; being unchanged from beginning to end
- かた 。
- The private detectives accompanied the President everywhere.
3. from beginning to end; the whole time; throughout; consistently
1. beginning of the year; new year
2. New Year's call; New Year's greetings
1. resuming work after the New Year's vacation; first time that one works in the year
仕事始: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. Imperial New Year's Lectures (ceremony in which the emperor and members of the imperial family Their Majesties listen to expert lectures in the fields of human, social and natural sciences)
1. New Year's holiday; period encompassing the close of the old year and the start of the New YearYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. seeing for the first time; first sight
見始: Irregular okurigana usage.