Words — 131 found
1. fine weather (i.e. little or no clouds); fair weather; clear weather; clear sky; fair skies
せいでん: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
- あお 。
- He looked up at the sky.
- Marriage is made in heaven.
4. svarga (heaven-like realm visited as a stage of death and rebirth)Buddhism
5. deva (divine being of Buddhism)Buddhism
6. top (of a book)
7. sole (of a Japanese sandal)
8. beginning; start
9. tempuraAbbreviation, See also 天ぷら
10. IndiaAbbreviation, Obsolete term, See also 天竺
11. TianTian is one of the oldest Chinese terms for the cosmos an... Read more
1. stormy weather
2. Severe weatherSevere weather refers to any dangerous meteorological phe... Read more
2. highest heavenBuddhism, orig. meaning
有頂点: Irregular kanji usage.
1. cannot allow (oneself) to live (with someone) under the canopy of heaven; cannot allow (the sworn enemy) to live in this world; irreconcilable (enemy)Yojijukugo (four character compound)
1. astonished; stunned; startled out of one's wits; thunderstruck; open-eyed astonishment
吃驚仰天 【びっくりぎょうてん】、吃驚仰天 【きっきょうぎょうてん】
2. Rakutenranks among the top 10 internet companies in the world. A... Read more
1. freezing weather
2. agar-agar; vegetable gelatin
3. AgarAgar or agar-agar is a gelatinous substance derived by bo... Read more
1. being amazed; being horrified; being taken aback
1. Vaisravana (guardian god of Buddhism)Buddhism
3. VaiśravaṇaVaiśravaṇa or Vessavaṇa also known as Namtösé in Tibet an... Read more
1. Marici (Buddhist god of war)Buddhism
3. Marici (Buddhism)In Mahayana and Vajrayana Buddhism, Marici the goddess of... Read more