Words — 340 found
1. stage (theatre, theater)
- お 。
- 'Madame Butterfly' is set in Nagasaki.
2. scene or setting (e.g. of novel, play, etc.)
- The novel I'm writing next is set in a love hotel so I wanted to see what one actually looks like.
4. Stage (theatre)In theatre or performance arts, the stage (sometimes refe... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
2. old-fashioned interior light fixture comprising a wooden pole with an oil-filled dish and a wick atop it
3. LighthouseA lighthouse is a tower, building, or other type of struc... Read more
燈台: Out-dated kanji.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. foundation; base; basis
2. from the beginning; from the outset; by natureSee also 元々, often in negative contexts
1. astronomical observatory
2. ObservatoryAn observatory is a location used for observing terrestri... Read more
1. stand; rack; table; bench; podium; pedestal; platform; stage
- Please don't place a vase on this stand.
2. support; holder; rack
3. counter for machines, incl. vehicles
4. setting (e.g. in jewellery)
- You should compare the two motorcycles.
6. elevated area
7. viewing platform
8. dish traySee also 台盤
10. tall building; towerArchaism, See also 高殿
1. the teens (10-19); teenage
2. the tenth generationSee also 代
1. (truck) load-carrying tray; (bicycle) luggage carrier; roof rack
1. one machine; one vehicle
1. stool (stood on to reach high objects); small stepladder
- If you stand on this stool, you can reach the top of the closet.
2. stepping stone
1. low dining table; tea table
2. ChabudaiA chabudai is a short-legged table used in traditional Ja... Read more
卓袱台 【ちゃぶだい】、チャブ台 【チャブだい】
1. launching pad
2. Launch padA launch pad is the area and facilities where rockets or ... Read more
1. balance beam (in gymnastics)
2. Balance beamThe balance beam is an artistic gymnastics apparatus, as ... Read more
2. GallowsA gallows is a frame, typically wooden, used for executio... Read more
1. meteorological observatory
3. Weather stationA weather station is a facility, either on land or sea, w... Read more