Words — 1426 found
2. AnimalAnimals are a major group of multicellular, eukaryotic or... Read more
1. automobile; motorcar; motor vehicle; car; auto
2. AutomobileAn automobile, autocar, motor car or car is a wheeled mot... Read more
1. zoo; zoological gardens
3. ZooA zoo (short for zoological park or zoological garden, an... Read more
1. action; conduct; behaviour; behavior; mobilization; mobilisation
2. BehaviorBehavior or behaviour refers to the actions and mannerism... Read more
1. exercise; physical training; work-out
- わかがえ 。
- The exercise took years off me.
2. appeal; campaign; drive; crusade; movement; lobbying
- We must focus on building a solid grass-roots movement.
3. motion; movementAntonym: 静止
- ぶっしつ 、
- うんどう 、
- Physics can be defined as the science of matter, motion, and energy.
1. manual labor; manual labour; toil; work
- I can't do the hard day's work I used to.
2. Labour PartyAbbreviation, See also 労働党
労動: Out-dated kanji.
1. verblinguistics terminology
2. VerbA verb, from the Latin verbum meaning word, is a word tha... Read more
1. insurrection; rebellion; revolt; riot; uprising
2. RiotA riot is a form of civil disorder characterized often by... Read more
1. to move; to stir; to shift; to shake; to swing
- かん 。
- I felt something move in the house.
2. to operate; to run; to go; to work
- I should sell it while it still runs.
3. to make a move; to take action; to act; to go into action
4. to be touched; to be influenced
5. to change; to vary; to fluctuate; to waversometimes prenom. as 動かぬ, 動かない, etc. to mean "certain"
6. to be transferred
1. being deeply moved emotionally; excitement; passion; inspiration; deep emotion; strong impression
1. to move; to shift; to stir; to budge; to change position
- くだ 。
- Please move this stone from here to there.
2. to inspire; to rouse; to move (e.g. feeling); to influence
- うごか 。
- Music moves the feelings.
3. to change; to alter; to deny
4. to operate; to set in motion; to get going
- うたが 。
- It is doubtful if we can get the engine working.
5. to mobilize (e.g. troops); to mobilise; to deploy
6. to manage (e.g. funds)
1. activity (of a person, organization, animal, volcano, etc.); action
2. movie (esp. during the silent movie period)Abbreviation, Obsolete term, See also 活動写真
1. movement; transfer; migration; removal; travel
- They are moving from the peaceful hills and the countryside to the busy world of streets and crowds.
2. mobile; moving; traveling; travelling; roving
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. action; movements; motions; bearing; behaviour; behavior; execution; actuation; operation; manners
1. movement; move; motion
2. trend; development; change; fluctuation
1. shaking; trembling; pitching; rolling; oscillation
2. disturbance; unrest; agitation; excitement; commotion; turmoil; discomposure; feeling shaken