Words — 616 found
1. action; conduct; behaviour; behavior; mobilization; mobilisation
2. BehaviorBehavior or behaviour refers to the actions and mannerism... Read more
1. exercise; physical training; work-out
- わかがえ 。
- The exercise took years off me.
2. appeal; campaign; drive; crusade; movement; lobbying
- We must focus on building a solid grass-roots movement.
3. motion; movementAntonym: 静止
- ぶっしつ 、
- うんどう 、
- Physics can be defined as the science of matter, motion, and energy.
1. manual labor; manual labour; toil; work
- I can't do the hard day's work I used to.
2. Labour PartyAbbreviation, See also 労働党
労動: Out-dated kanji.
1. insurrection; rebellion; revolt; riot; uprising
2. RiotA riot is a form of civil disorder characterized often by... Read more
1. being deeply moved emotionally; excitement; passion; inspiration; deep emotion; strong impression
1. activity (of a person, organization, animal, volcano, etc.); action
2. movie (esp. during the silent movie period)Abbreviation, Obsolete term, See also 活動写真
1. movement; transfer; migration; removal; travel
- They are moving from the peaceful hills and the countryside to the busy world of streets and crowds.
2. mobile; moving; traveling; travelling; roving
1. strife; riot; rebellion; turmoil
2. (media) uproar; brouhaha; (public) outcry; scandal; controversy
3. feud; tussle; quarrel; dispute
1. social movement
2. Social movementSocial movements are a type of group action. They are lar... Read more
1. operating together; working together; gearing; linkage
- うご 。
- The shoulder joints, as well as moving on their own, also move in conjunction with arm movements.
2. linked; coupled; interlocking