Words — 22 found
Common word JLPT N5 Links
1. nicely; properly; well; skillfully; skilfullyUsually written using kana alone, See also 良い
- とみられ 。
- The project is well-planned and interesting, but its immediate impact on the bottom line is not considered substantial.
2. frequently; oftenUsually written using kana alone
- Mitsuna is very tidy so she often cleans up without being asked.
3. I'm glad that you ...; thank you for ...Usually written using kana alone
4. (you have) quite the nerve to; I don't know how you can ...Usually written using kana alone
- How dare you say that!
善く 【よく】、能く 【よく】、好く 【よく】、克く 【よく】
1. to win; to gain victory
克つ 【かつ】、贏つ 【かつ】
1. conquest (of a difficulty, illness, handicap, etc.); overcoming; bringing under control; subjugation; victory over
1. New YorkUsually written using kana alone
紐約 【ニューヨーク】、新約克 【ニューヨーク】
紐育: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Rarely-used kanji form. 紐約: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Rarely-used kanji form. 新約克: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. to conquer (e.g. an enemy); to defeatOnly applies to 打ち勝つ, Only applies to 打勝つ
2. to overcome (a difficulty)
3. to out-hitOnly applies to 打ち勝つ, Only applies to 打勝つ
打ち克つ 【うちかつ】、打勝つ 【うちかつ】、打克つ 【うちかつ】
1. juniors dominating seniors; inferiors overthrowing their superiors; retainer supplanting his lord
2. Gekokujōis a Japanese term variously translated as the lower rule... Read more
1. detailed; scrupulous; careful; minute; faithful; elaborate
2. diligent; honest; upright; sincereArchaism
1. UkraineUsually written using kana alone
烏克蘭: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Rarely-used kanji form.
1. mark (currency)Usually written using kana alone, See also ドイツマルク, From German “Mark”
馬克: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Rarely-used kanji form.
1. gray whale (Eschrichtius robustus)Usually written using kana alone
克鯨: Rarely-used kanji form. 児童鯨: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. exercising self-restraint and conforming to the rules of etiquette and formalityYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. self-control and close application; self-denial and diligent devotionYojijukugo (four character compound)