Words — 262 found
1. address; residence; domicile
2. Address (geography)An address is a collection of information, presented in a... Read more
住処: Rarely-used kanji form.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. residence; abode; dwelling
2. Residency (domicile)This article deals with personal residence in a given pla... Read more
1. inhabitant; resident; citizen; population
1. residence; housing; residential building
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. dwelling; house; residence; addressSee also 住居 じゅうきょ
2. living; lifepronounced ずまい as a suffix
住い 【すまい】、住居 【すまい】
住居: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. (level of) comfort (in the place one lives)
すみここち: Irregular kana usage.
1. dweller; inhabitant; resident
2. user (of a website)Colloquial
1. to live; to reside; to inhabit
棲まう 【すまう】、住う 【すまう】
棲まう: Rarely-used kanji form. 住う: Irregular okurigana usage, Rarely-used kanji form.
1. indigenous people; native people; aborigines
2. Indigenous peoplesIndigenous peoples are ethnic groups that are defined as ... Read more