Words — 6 found
1. (in the) neighbourhood; neighborhood; vicinity; nearby; surroundings
- His house is somewhere about Fourth Street.
2. around; about; or thereaboutsUsually written using kana alone
- From the look of the sky, it may begin to snow tonight.
3. for instance; say; such asUsually written using kana alone
1. neighbourhood; vicinity; nearbyArchaism
辺: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. whole area; surrounding area; all around; everywhere; all over the place
1. indiscriminately; without consideration; irrespective of the occasion; paying no attention to the feelings or expectations of those nearby