Words — 74 found
1. quality; value
2. nature; inherent quality; character
3. logical quality
1. nature (of a person); disposition; temperament
2. nature (of something); character; kind; sort
1. question; inquiry; enquiry
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. simple; plain
- なれ 。
- We are used to eating plain food.
2. modest; frugal; reserved
- Germans are a frugal people.
2. PawnbrokerA pawnbroker is an individual or business (pawnshop or pa... Read more
1. in bad taste; problematic; of poor characterSee also 質 たち
- たちわる ！」
- "I'm not sleeping. I'm always just skiving off." "That way's even worse!"
1. massPhysics terminology
2. MassIn physics, mass, more specifically inertial mass, can be... Read more
1. to ask a question; to ask questions
- Don't ask such hard questions.
1. law of conservation of mass
2. Conservation of massThe law of conservation of mass, also known as the princi... Read more
1. right of pledge
2. Pledge (law)A pledge is a bailment that conveys possessory title to p... Read more