Words — 97 found
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. fortune; riches
- He has made a fortune through hard work.
- Gross national product is a nation's total output of goods and services during a given period of time as measured in monetary value.
3. incorporated foundationAbbreviation, See also 財団法人 ざいだんほうじん
4. Good (economics)In economics, a good is something that is intended to sat... Read more
1. purse; handbag; wallet
2. WalletA wallet, or billfold, is a small, flat case that is used... Read more
1. property; fortune; assets
2. Estate (law)An estate is the net worth of a person at any point in ti... Read more
1. public finance
- The government finances are severely constrained because of falling tax revenues.
2. financial affairs; financial situation
- Mr Brown is our financial adviser.
3. Public financePublic finance is the study of the role of the government... Read more
1. fiscal policy
2. Fiscal policyIn economics and political science, fiscal policy is the ... Read more
1. property rights; the right to own property
2. PropertyProperty is any physical or intangible entity that is own... Read more