Words — 1 found
1. stuffing; packingづめ when a suffix
- The trains were jammed with commuters.
2. end (esp. the foot of a bridge)
3. lowest-ranking guest at tea ceremony
4. tea master
5. endgame (esp. in shogi or used figuratively)
- You kept putting off working on the fine details on this project so it ended up lacking the finishing touches.
6. sweet eel sauceAbbreviation
7. middle-aged womanArchaism
8. appointment to a particular workplace
9. using as the sole ground of judgement (judgment)
10. continuing; keep doing for period of timeafter the -masu stem of a verb
- お 。
- We sat up half the night just talking.
詰め 【づめ】、詰 【つめ】、詰 【づめ】