Words — 97 found
1. stage (theatre, theater)
- お 。
- 'Madame Butterfly' is set in Nagasaki.
2. scene or setting (e.g. of novel, play, etc.)
- The novel I'm writing next is set in a love hotel so I wanted to see what one actually looks like.
4. Stage (theatre)In theatre or performance arts, the stage (sometimes refe... Read more
1. to dance (orig. a whirling dance)See also 踊る
2. to flutter about; to revolve
- ま 。
- It looks like cherry blossom-viewing season is at an end. You can see the petals fluttering down.
1. to soar; to fly high; to be whirled up
2. to make merry; to be ecstatic; to be in high spirits
舞いあがる 【まいあがる】、舞上がる 【まいあがる】、舞い上る 【まいあがる】、舞上る 【まいあがる】
1. ball; dance
2. Ball (dance)A ball is a formal dance. Attendees wear evening attire, ... Read more
舞踏會: Out-dated kanji.
1. to swoop down upon; to fly down; to alight
1. female dancer; dancing girl; danseuse
2. The Dancing Girlwas the first published short story by the Japanese write... Read more
1. stage director
2. Stage managementStage management is the practice of organizing and coordi... Read more
1. to come fluttering in (e.g. leaves, snow, flowers, etc.); to come dancing in
2. to drop in unexpectedly; to happen unexpectedly