Words — 44 found
1. stage (theatre, theater)
- お 。
- 'Madame Butterfly' is set in Nagasaki.
2. scene or setting (e.g. of novel, play, etc.)
- The novel I'm writing next is set in a love hotel so I wanted to see what one actually looks like.
4. Stage (theatre)In theatre or performance arts, the stage (sometimes refe... Read more
1. ball; dance
2. Ball (dance)A ball is a formal dance. Attendees wear evening attire, ... Read more
舞踏會: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. stage director
2. Stage managementStage management is the practice of organizing and coordi... Read more
1. female dancer; dancing girl; danseuse
2. The Dancing Girlwas the first published short story by the Japanese write... Read more
1. stage lighting
2. Stage lightingStage lighting is the craft of lighting as it applies to ... Read more
1. scenography; scenic design; set design; stage design
2. Scenic designScenic design (also known as scenography, stage design, s... Read more
1. performing arts
2. Performing artsPerforming arts are art forms in which artists use their ... Read more