Words — 114 found
1. duty; obligation; responsibility
2. DutyDuty (from "due" meaning "that which is owing"; Old Frenc... Read more
1. duty; sense of duty; honor; honour; decency; courtesy; debt of gratitude; social obligation
2. in-law; relation by marriage
3. Giri (Japanese)is a Japanese value roughly corresponding to "duty", "obl... Read more
1. compulsory education
2. Compulsory educationCompulsory education refers to a period of education that... Read more
1. brother-in-law (older); older stepbrotherSee also 兄 あに
あに: Irregular kana usage.
1. to obligate
- ぎむづけ 。
- Attendance is compulsory for all members.
1. younger brother-in-law
2. younger stepbrotherObscure term
おとうと: Irregular kana usage.
1. sister-in-law (older)
2. older stepsister; older adopted sister; non-blood-related older sisterSee also 姉 あね
あね: Irregular kana usage.
1. to obligate; to make compulsory; to require; to mandate
1. donation money (esp. disaster relief or charity); contribution