Words — 134 found
1. understanding; comprehension; appreciation
3. UnderstandingUnderstanding is a psychological process related to an ab... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. reason; pretext; motive
わけ: Irregular kana usage.
2. TheoryThe English word theory was derived from a technical term... Read more
1. reason; reasoning power; (one's) sense
2. ReasonReason is a term that refers to the capacity human beings... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. science (inc. mathematics, medicine, etc.); natural scienceSee also 文科
- She has to study science.
2. science department (university); science course
3. science (as a school subject)
- He has to take two science classes.
1. theory; reason; logic
2. (unreasonable) argument; strained logic; excuse; pretext
理窟: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. barber; hairdresser
2. BarberA barber is someone whose occupation is to cut any type o... Read more
1. (Platonic) ideal (of how things ought to be, e.g. human rights); foundational principle; idea; conception (e.g. of the university); doctrine; ideology
1. to reach mutual understanding; to understand each other