Words — 20 found
1. ulcerMedicine, etc. term
2. Ulcer (dermatology)An ulcer is a sore on the skin or a mucous membrane, acco... Read more
1. to be crushed; to be smashed; to be broken; to collapse
- The house collapsed under the weight of snow.
2. to become useless; to cease functioning; to be wasted (e.g. time)
- In all probability, the cabinet will fall.
3. to go bankrupt; to go out of business; to fail
1. destruction; annihilation; devastation; catastrophe
1. to smash; to crush; to flatten
- He squashed my hat flat.
2. to shut down; to put out of business; to force (a company) to close up shop
3. to wreck; to break; to block; to thwart
- He sank the deal without batting an eyelash.
4. to butcher; to slaughter; to kill (livestock, for food)
5. to kill (time); to while away (the time)
6. to waste (e.g. talents)
1. to be used up (e.g. one's savings); to dwindle away
2. to be wasted (time, effort, etc.)
1. ulcerative colitis
2. Ulcerative colitisUlcerative colitis (Colitis ulcerosa, UC) is a form of in... Read more
1. crushed umeboshi; crushed pickled plumFood term, See also 梅干し
1. corruption (of order, customs, etc.)
2. to fall apart (organization, system, etc.)
1. to fall apart; to collapse; to become useless
2. to be completely defeated (in battle); to be wiped out
3. to fall apart (one's body or health)Archaism
1. collapse; crumbling; breaking down; caving inArchaism, See also 崩壊
1. to be valuable as scrap; to be able to do other work; to have marketable skills