Words — 101 found
1. full moon
2. Full moonFull moon is a lunar phase that occurs when the Moon is o... Read more
1. satisfaction; contentment; gratification
- He was zealous in satisfying his employer.
2. sufficient; satisfactory; enough; adequate; proper; decent
- He was always filthy and looked like he wasn't given enough food.
3. satisfying (an equation)Mathematics
滿足: Out-dated kanji.
1. perfect score; full marks
2. extremely; very; quite
1. full house; no vacancy; sold out; standing room only; full (of people); crowded
1. bases loadedBaseball term
2. Bases loadedIn the sport of baseball, the bases are loaded when there... Read more
1. having enough of (food, drink, etc.); having one's fill
2. fully enjoying
1. (not) altogether; (not) whollyUsually written using kana alone
満更: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 万更: Irregular kanji usage.
1. full stomach; filling one's stomach; eating one's fillAntonym: 空腹
2. complete; total; full; heartfelt; sincere
Details ▸More Words >