Words — 141 found
1. full moon
2. Full moonFull moon is a lunar phase that occurs when the Moon is o... Read more
1. satisfaction; contentment; gratification
- He was zealous in satisfying his employer.
2. sufficient; satisfactory; enough; adequate; proper; decent
- He was always filthy and looked like he wasn't given enough food.
3. satisfying (an equation)Mathematics
滿足: Out-dated kanji.
1. to fill; to become full (of); to be filled (with); to brim (with)
- せかいへいわ 」
- みち 。
- Although the phrase "world peace" sounds attractive, the road to world peace is very long and full of troubles.
2. to wax (of the moon)Antonym: 欠ける かける
3. to rise (of the tide); to flow; to come in
- The tide is rising fast.
4. to expire (of a period of time); to mature; to come to an end
充ちる 【みちる】、盈ちる 【みちる】
盈ちる: Out-dated kanji.
1. perfect score; full marks
2. extremely; very; quite
1. full house; no vacancy; sold out; standing room only; full (of people); crowded
1. to satisfy (conditions, one's appetite, etc.); to meet (e.g. demands); to fulfill; to gratify
- み 。
- This work does not meet our requirements.
2. to fill (e.g. a cup); to pack; to supply
- み 。
- I filled this glass with milk.
1. bases loadedBaseball term
2. Bases loadedIn the sport of baseball, the bases are loaded when there... Read more
1. having enough of (food, drink, etc.); having one's fill
2. fully enjoying
1. (not) altogether; (not) whollyUsually written using kana alone
満更: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 万更: Irregular kanji usage.
1. full stomach; filling one's stomach; eating one's fillAntonym: 空腹
2. complete; total; full; heartfelt; sincere
Details ▸More Words >