Words — 53 found
1. thief; burglar; robber
2. theft; burglary; robbery
1. bog; marsh; swamp; quagmire; morass
2. quandary; dire situation from which one cannot extricate oneself; imbroglioOnly applies to どろぬま, Only applies to ドロぬま
泥沼 【でいしょう】、ドロ沼 【ドロぬま】
1. mudslinging contest; mudslinging match
泥試合: Irregular kanji usage.
1. muddy water
- The passing car splashed muddy water on me.
2. red-light district
Common word Links
1. thick; viscous; mushy; pulpy; slushy; syrupy; stickyOnomatopoeic or mimetic word, Usually written using kana alone
2. muddy; dirty (with oil, grease, etc.)Onomatopoeic or mimetic word, Usually written using kana alone, See also 泥
3. to be in an ugly state (of emotions, relations, etc.); to be murky; to be sordidOnomatopoeic or mimetic word, Usually written using kana alone
泥々: Irregular kanji usage. 泥泥: Irregular kanji usage.
1. playing in the mud; playing with mud
2. DorodangoDorodango is a Japanese art form in which earth and water... Read more
1. rice paddy with a thick layer of mud at the bottom; muddy rice field