Words — 69 found
1. (medical) treatment; care; therapy; cure; remedy
2. TherapyTherapy, or treatment, is the attempted remediation of a ... Read more
1. to cure; to healusu. 治す
- That doctor may cure him of his cancer.
2. to fix; to correct; to repairusu. 直す
- I will have repaired your watch by tomorrow.
3. to do over againafter -masu base of verb; usu. 直す
- The boy adjusted his cap.
4. to replace; to put back as it wasKansai dialect, Kyoto dialect, usu. 直す
- Put the book back where you found it.
5. to convert (into a different state); to transformusu. 直す
- Put the following sentences into Japanese.
1. to get better; to get well; to recover (from an illness); to be cured; to be restored; to heal
- なお 。
- It will go away by itself in two weeks.
1. to govern; to manage
- He can't run his own family, let alone a nation!
2. to subdue
1. to die down (storm, anger, conflict, etc.); to calm down; to cool off; to abate; to be settled; to be brought under control
2. to be at peace; to be governed well
3. to subside (of pain, symptoms, etc.); to be alleviated; to get better; to ease off
- The medicine relieved him of his stomach-ache.
1. healing; cure; recovery
2. CureA cure is the end of a medical condition; the substance o... Read more
1. public order; public peace; public security; law and order
2. Public safetyPublic safety involves the prevention of and protection f... Read more
1. clinical trial
2. Clinical trialClinical trials are a set of procedures in medical resear... Read more
1. extraterritorialityYojijukugo (four character compound)
2. ExtraterritorialityExtraterritoriality is the state of being exempt from the... Read more
1. conclusion; end; settlement
2. balance; harmony; fitting (in)
納まり 【おさまり】、治まり 【おさまり】
1. Jiryaku era (1065.8.2-1069.4.13); Chiryaku era
2. JiryakuJiryaku was a Japanese era name after Kōhei and before En... Read more
1. Peace Preservation Act (1925)
2. Peace Preservation LawThe Public Security Preservation Laws were a series of la... Read more
1. jig (tool)Usually written using kana alone
2. Jig (tool)In metalworking and woodworking, a jig is a type of tool ... Read more
治具: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 冶具: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Irregular kanji usage.