Words — 129 found
Common word JLPT N5 Links
1. nicely; properly; well; skillfully; skilfullyUsually written using kana alone, See also 良い
- とみられ 。
- The project is well-planned and interesting, but its immediate impact on the bottom line is not considered substantial.
2. frequently; oftenUsually written using kana alone
- Mitsuna is very tidy so she often cleans up without being asked.
3. I'm glad that you ...; thank you for ...Usually written using kana alone
4. (you have) quite the nerve to; I don't know how you can ...Usually written using kana alone, element of surprise
善く 【よく】、能く 【よく】、好く 【よく】、克く 【よく】
1. greed; craving; desire; appetite; hunger; avarice; wants
2. WantThe idea of want can be examined from many perspectives. ... Read more
- やく ４
- It has a wingspan of about four inches.
3. counter for birds or bird wingsArchaism, Only applies to よく
4. WingA wing is an appendage with a surface that produces lift ... Read more
1. check; restraint; oppression; suppression
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. greed; avarice; covetousness; greedy person
1. control; restraint; suppression; constraint; curtailment; inhibition; check; curb
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. desire; appetite; lust
慾望: Irregular kanji usage.
1. exceedingly; veryUsually written using kana alone
能く能く 【よくよく】、善く善く 【よくよく】