Words — 42 found
1. equal; identical; the same
- ひと 。
- A yard is equal to three feet.
2. no different (to); just like; equivalent
- ひと 。
- His request was equivalent to an order.
均しい 【ひとしい】、斉しい 【ひとしい】
1. to be ready; to be prepared; to be arranged
2. to be in order; to be put in order; to be well-ordered; to be well-proportioned; to be harmonious
3. to be adjusted; to be regulated; to be refined (e.g. of a face)
4. to be settled (e.g. treaty, contract); to be completed
調う 【ととのう】、斉う 【ととのう】
斉う: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. to put in order; to arrange; to tidy up; to straighten; to adjust; to fixesp. 整える
- まいしゅう 、
- My sister has her hair done each week.
2. to get ready; to prepare; to arrange; to supply; to assemble; to buyesp. 調える
- ととの 。
- We fitted ourselves out for skiing.
3. to work out (e.g. business deal); to arrange (e.g. marriage); to settleesp. 調える
調える 【ととのえる】、斉える 【ととのえる】
Common word Links
1. singing or chanting in unison
2. UnisonIn music, the word unison can be applied in more than one... Read more
1. Saikō era (854.11.30-857.2.21)
2. SaikōSaikō was a Japanese era name after Ninju and before Ten'... Read more
1. volley; fusillade
2. SalvoA salvo is the simultaneous discharge of artillery or fir... Read more
2. UniformitarianismUniformitarianism is the assumption that the same natural... Read more
1. Japanese grenadier anchovy (Coilia nasus)Usually written using kana alone
1. equally; evenly; similarly; alike
2. just as ...; as soon as ...; the moment (that) ...; immediately upon ...as ...と等しく
斉しく 【ひとしく】、均しく 【ひとしく】
1. homogeneous functionMathematics
2. Homogeneous functionIn mathematics, a homogeneous function is a function with... Read more