Words — 94 found
1. to pull out; to draw out; to extract; to unplug; to weed
- You had better go to the dentist to have that tooth pulled out.
2. to omit; to leave out; to go without; to skip
- It's no crime to skip breakfast once in a while.
3. to do to the end; to carry through
- ぬ 。
- Let's fight to the last.
4. to let out (e.g. air from a tyre); to drain (e.g. water from a bath); to empty
5. to pick out; to choose; to select; to extract
6. to pilfer; to steal
7. to remove; to get rid of; to take out
8. to pass; to overtake; to outstrip; to get ahead of
- ぬ 。
- He finally got ahead of the rest of class.
9. to pierce; to break through; to go throughalso written 貫く
10. to cut out (a shape); to create (a pattern) by dying the surrounding area
11. to seize; to capture; to reduce
12. to scoop (a story)
13. to take out (an opponent's stones; in go)
14. to masturbate (of a male); to ejaculate (while masturbating)Slang, Vulgar expression or word
15. to take (a photo); to record (video)Slang
1. to come out; to fall out; to be omitted; to be missing; to escape; to come loose
- ぬ 。
- One of my teeth came out.
2. to fade; to discolour
3. to wear a hole (e.g. clothes)
4. to leave (e.g. a meeting)
5. to be clear; to be transparent (e.g. of the sky)
6. to be stupid; to be absentminded; to be careless; to be inattentiveusu. as 抜けた or 抜けている
7. to exit (a program loop)Computing
8. to go through; to pass through; to give way; to collapse
- で 。
- We went through the woods and came to a lake.
9. to finish a round with more than 88 points (not counting points gained from scoring combinations)Hanafuda
1. to slip out; to sneak away; to break free; to get through (a difficult situation)
- Oh, that's a secret, OK? Because slipping out of the dorm in the night is severely punished.
2. to break into the lead; to get ahead
3. to begin to fall out (e.g. hair)
4. to break out (of a loop)Computing
抜けだす 【ぬけだす】、脱け出す 【ぬけだす】
1. to omit; to leave out; to skipOnly applies to 抜かす
- Why did you leave out the first question in the exam?
2. to overtake; to passOnly applies to 抜かす
- Huh? Don't be so whiny! And you call yourself a man!
3. to say; to speakVulgar expression or word
1. leaving out; omitting; skipping; dispensing with
- Do you have any soft drinks?
2. (beating) in succession; in a rowafter a number of people
- かれ ４
- His beating four competitors in a row won our high school team the championship.
1. outstanding; excellent; exceptional; distinguished; unrivaled; surpassing (e.g. beauty); beyond compare
- You've got a great sense of humor.
ばっくん: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. extract; excerpt; selection
抜萃 【ばっすい】、抜枠 【ばっすい】
抜枠: Irregular kanji usage.
1. secret passage; underground passage
- The new tax law is full of loopholes.
3. hole one can go through; opening
1. byway; bypath; byroad; secret path; shortcut; way of escape
2. loophole; way out (of trouble); excuse
抜け路: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. drawing a katana and attacking in the same stroke
2. doing (something) suddenly and without warning; doing without prior notice
- Why of course, that's what the "surprise" means.
1. selection (from many people for an important position); exceptional promotion
抜てき 【ばってき】、抜擢 【ばったく】
1. to pick out; to single out; to select
2. to extract; to draw out; to pull out; to distill
1. to come out (e.g. hair); to fall out; to collapse (e.g. building, floor)
- ぬけお 。
- The floor gave in under the weight of the heavy safe.
2. to be left out; to be omitted
1. tooth extraction
2. Dental extractionA dental extraction (also referred to as exodontia) is th... Read more
1. freely; impudently; brazenly; shamelessly; however one wishesUsually written using kana alone